About Me

My photo
A girl who loves coffee and everything that is beautiful to the eyes.

Monday, 5 March 2012

Walking by faith

Romans 8:31 "If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Psalm 23:4:Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

It has been a long time since I experience peace. For the past 2 weeks ever since hubby got a well paid job, breakthrough seems to be coming. The thought of being able to pay back all the debts and be sufficient enough to provide for the family really brought hope to the family once again. Ever since our marriage in 2006, we have been in debts. Day by day, year by year, we have been trying to pay off all the debts. However blessing didn't seem to favour us. Not once both of us were working. Either one of us was working but on contract assignment. And when the contract ended, jobless set in for many months. What follow next was fear, insecurity and quarrels.

Everyday I am praying for breakthrough. Breakthrough for our marriage and finance. I really pray and hope that hub would fall in love with me and that both of us bless with perm job with good pay and career prospect. I am praying and hopping that we could clear all the debts by 2012 and live a debt free life. However I'm jobless since 5th Jan. Despite actively looking for job, no news for me. God is indeed great when hubby got a well paid job 2 weeks ago. Though it was a 3 months contract job, it is convertable to perm. Everyday I am praying that hubby would be converted to perm.

The outdate hubby brought home daily regarding his work wasn't positive. I could see that he was puzzled by many things that was assigned to him yet he doesn't have the power in his work. He was puzzled by the reports that he was tasked to do when he should be doing recruitment and set up the recruitment system. He was even puzzled and angry by the way his boss manages him and belittled him. As his wife, what I can do for him is pray and encourage him to pray and trust God. I strongly believe hubby was placed there by God's will. I know God has HIS reason for placing hubby there and I know God knows what hubby is going through.

Despite what hubby is going through did not look promising, I believe God will show hubby the purpose and will definitely guide and protect him. I love these verses Roman 8:31: If God is with us, who can be against us?" Psalm 23:4: Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

I pray that God will bless hubby's with wisdom and knowledge to handle all the difficult situation and may peace be upon hubby. When the peace set in, may hubby feel God's presence and love. May hubby and I settle in a perm job and enjoy financial breakthrough this year. In Jesus's name we pray, AMEN!

Faith
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment