About Me

My photo
A girl who loves coffee and everything that is beautiful to the eyes.

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Expecting something good Part 2

I went for interview on 31st Jul 12 and on 1st Aug 12, the VP HR called me. He said he would want some of my testimonials and he will conduct reference check with my 2 ex-bosses. As Recruiter, I know that it means I am being selected for the role that's why they need my testimonial and conduct reference check. 


Since then, I have been very happy and wait happily for the outcome. After all, I had done my very best in the interview and I trust GOD. If that is the job for me, HE will definitely make sure I'll get it. If not, HE will close the door. Whatever the outcome is, I know GOD has great plan for me and I should just trust HIM completely just like a child trust his parents without doubt.


GOD I am definitely expecting something good to happen to me. Be in career, marriage, and financial. I will expect something good to happen to me in all areas of my life. God is great isn't HE :) 


My daily verse today says,"On this day of your life Klara, we believe GOD wants you to know that everything will be alright. It may seem dark at the moment, but don't lose hope. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, keep moving and you'll get there. GOD won't abandon you; let GOD be your light. It may take some time, but in the end, everything will be alright."


I am so confirmed that GOD does love me! This daily message is GOD telling me that HE is working on the broken part of my life and that I should just trust HIM completely. HE is never too late or early. HE is always ON TIME!


Hopeful
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment