About Me

My photo
A girl who loves coffee and everything that is beautiful to the eyes.

Monday, 20 August 2012

No More Same Old Same Old


No More Same Old Same Old

by Joyce Meyer - posted August 20, 2012

Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing! —Isaiah 43:18, 19
In today’s scripture, God says He is doing a new thing. As you move into the future He has for you, you will encounter all kinds of new opportunities, and challenges. The days ahead will be full of new experiences, things you have never done before. You may not know how to do them, but you will learn. Everything you are doing today was new to you at one time—and look, now you can do it.
Continuing to face new challenges and develop new abilities is extremely important to your growth and maturity. As you walk with God into your future, you will hear Him say, “You have not done this before, but don’t be afraid. I’m taking you to a place you have never been before. I’m going to ask you to do something you don’t know how to do!” God has already been where He is leading you, and He has prepared the way. Step out in faith and you will experience the faithfulness of God.
We think and say, “It’s time for a change! I need something new,” and then we hesitate to embrace that new thing when it comes. If you are ready for something new and fresh, don’t be afraid to embrace it when it comes.
Don’t stay trapped in the past. Let go of what lies behind and press into the great future God has planned for you. I can promise you: God is with you. He will lead you. He will strengthen you. He will help you. 
Love God Today: With God’s help, I will embrace every new thing He brings into my life.
Once again, I feel so love by GOD. The above mentioned is my daily devotion. It speaks to me!! I had panic attack again today. Perhaps you are wondering why did I have panic attack when my job is already secured. Well this is the cause! To be honest, I am very scared of the new challenge that I am going to face soon. No doubt it is recruitment but this time, responsibility heavier. I am going to do things that I have never done before and I don't know how to do!....I am going to lead a bigger team and make changes to the recruitment team. Everyone, the stakeholders and my bosses, are watching me, seeing how I am going to perform miracle (existing recruitment is a big mess and my job is to clear the mess).

Yes I am a coward I admit but I think this is human nature! Everyone who is moving towards the unknown, will more or less feel scare and insecure. I suppose this is why I suffered from panic attack again. I acknowledge my fear and have been telling GOD truthfully. Guess what? GOD assured me HE is with me to face new challenges and develop new abilities that is extremely important to my growth and maturity. I have to be brave and faithful. Keep focus on GOD! HE will strengthen me and help me.

Happy
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment