About Me

My photo
A girl who loves coffee and everything that is beautiful to the eyes.

Saturday, 14 July 2012

Simple Natural Makeup Look

This is my simple makeup look whenever I'm out meeting friends :)
Personally I feel that putting a little bit of makeup while out with friends or family is a form of respect to them. I wouldn't want my loved ones to see my 'dead' look lolx! After all 'Ghost month' is still a month away! Haaaaa Gosh why am I degrading myself lolx!


Ok to achieve this look, what you need are:
1. Concealer
2. Powder foundation
3. Cream Blush
4. Eyebrow pencil
5. Eyeliner pencil (Black)
6. Eyeliner pencil (White)


Step 1
Always start of with a clean face and moisturise your face with moisturiser.
Gosh I feel so 'naked' without makeup! lolx! 


Step 2
Conceal your imperfection with concealer. For me are my dark eye circles and pimple scars :(

Hahaha!! I look so funny!
 
~Blend blend blend~ 
I use my ring finger to do the blending as our eyes areas are delicate. Ring finger is the weakest among our fingers hence won't exert too much strength on the delicate areas. You wouldn't want to develop winkles would you? keke

Step 3
Set your face with powder foundation. 
I skipped liquid foundation or BB cream. Apply liquid foundation or BB cream if your face is full of blemishes, or you are going to be out for the whole day, to have full coverage and for longer lasting. Apply the powder next.
Personally Tips: I love using BB powder foundation from Silky Girl as it gives a very good finishing. If you do not have super dark eye circle, the powder can actually covers it well :) Alternatively, you may also use BB cream instead of powder foundation to have longer lasting.


Step 4
Nobody eyebrow is perfect. Mine too. Hence fill in your brows with eyebrow pencil.
It is important to fill your brows as it frame your face. Fills with gentle stroke. The last thing you want is to look like 蜡笔小新 haaa
Are you talking about me? ooo~~

Before

After

Can you spot the difference? The 2nd picture shows a more well definded eyebrows. 

Step 5
Apply black pencil eyeliner. I prefer pencil than liquid and gel liner while hanging out with friends as it is more natural looking.
Eyeliner makes your eyes look bigger!

Can you see the difference?


Step 6
Apply white eyeliner on your waterline to make your eyes pop. It gives an illusion of bigger eyes!


 Step 7
Apply cream blush on your cheeks for that healthy radiant glow!
Personal Tips: Cream blush creates an illusion of natural blushing cheeks compare to powder blush.



Step 8
Finally, apply lip balm or lipstick. I'm using my DIY lip balm (See my previous post for DIY lip balm).


Oooo I love the pink on my lips <3

Here is the final look. :)

And here is me and with my best friends :)


Good Luck
LC








2 comments:

  1. you're more beautiful without make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the funny thing that it is the search result of 'Chocolate face no makeup' brought me here, haha.

    ReplyDelete