About Me

My photo
A girl who loves coffee and everything that is beautiful to the eyes.

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Plan Plan GOD's PLAN

"Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." - Luke 12:32. My time has come! It's time to receive GOD's Kingdom Amen! "Father, the hour has come." - John 17:1

These are my 2 verses yesterday. I believe my time has come. It is time to receive GOD's Kingdom. It is time to go according to HIS plan. Lately, I have not been able to sleep. No matter how tired I was, I couldn't sleep. My mind was thinking a lot of stuff. There are so many things I would like to complete and accomplish but due to jobless, it has to put on hold. GOD is great indeed. Everything happened for a reason. Even though the situation may seem dark, it happened for a good reason. HE knows what I want and my thoughts. Everything HE does for me is for my own good.

During this period I have learnt to be patience. I realized that there are many things I would love to finish up but can't rush. If I rush to complete it, it may backfire. It has to go according to GOD's plan in order not to be screwed up. Sometime 'Waiting' is the best weapon of defense especially in dark times.

Yesterday I received a call from Recruitment Agent. She is going to profile me over to her client as Recruitment Manager! Finally someone see the value in me! I was excited and over cloud nine :) Even though nothing is finalized yet. Interview with the potential employer has not been confirmed, I am already very thankful. I thank GOD for seeing the value in me. I thank GOD for the opportunity to be connected with the agent. I thank GOD for everything that happened in my life. I do pray that the potential employer will see the value in me and willing to give me the chance to prove my worth. In my career life, what I am lack of is 'opportunity'. However, I am not angry for not given the opportunity. I gained so so much over the years and my exposure widen. I believe this is to prepared me for the 'opportunity' when the right time comes.

Now, the time has come. I strongly believe so. I don't know why am I so optimistic about it when NOTHING has been finalized but my heart was stirred with unknown excitement that I just know the time has come. All I need to do right now is to continuously give thanks to GOD, trust and have faith in HIM, and prepare myself for the 'opportunity'. Gosh I am so so excited :) :) :)

I know thing is going to change soon. To change for the good. Breakthrough! I believe GOD is using this 6 months of my jobless period to equip me to prepare for the breakthrough. To achieve Breakthrough is a painful process but the outcome is worth it. Moving forward life is definitely not a bed of roses but with GOD nothing is impossible. I strongly strongly believe that if this 'opportunity' is GOD's plan for me, nothing can be against me. Amen!!

Thank you GOD
LC 

No comments:

Post a Comment