About Me

My photo
A girl who loves coffee and everything that is beautiful to the eyes.

Sunday, 27 January 2013

~Forever In love~


"Does 'forever in love' even exist?" Someone asked me this. Some say yes while some say no. However deep inside my heart I do believe "forever in love" exist. 

How do you know you are in love? There are many ways. Depend on individual I guess. To me, it is more than just heart beat faster than usual. I realized something even beyond my understanding; When appearance, status, and age, don't concern you at all, you know that you are in love. 

Many years ago, I used to date a man who is 8 years older than me, lowly educated (not even SPM graduated), fat and not good looking. He was very nice to me just that he was also overly protective till restricted my freedom of meeting friends. Anyway to cut my point short, I mind EVERYTHING! I was ok with the age, but I did mind his education level was below mine (am a Degree holder); communication was tough. He didn't seem to know what I was talking about and it was worst when I was sharing with him work related stuff. I also mind his appearance. Whenever someone commented that we were not compatible and he looked like a butcher, I would hide. I would refuse to go out with him whenever possible. Do you call this "love"? Yes, you are right, I don't love him. Eventually we went separate ways when thing turned ugly.

Through this incident, I had been searching for "love". I want to know what love is and the feeling of in love. And then guess what?! I found that feeling! I never missed somebody so much before, never kept thinking of that person (what is he doing now? Does he miss me? Is he busy etc etc etc)...appearance, status, age, everything about him doesn't concern me at all! I don't care what would others say about us or look at us when we were together. I just know that I felt secured, protected, cared, and loved whenever he was with me. I would be cranky when I didn't get to see him. In fact, I felt proud to be with him! I was proud to display my love for him in the public. I was perfectly comfortable with hugging and kissing him in the public. *OMG OMG OMG* When we weren't meeting, I would be sitting at home doing nothing all day but think about him and hope that he was ok. I was hoping he will text me soon...I would be waiting anxiously alone by the phone.

It was indeed a great feeling any in love couple would experience. I used to wonder would this feeling last forever...though I would love to, I knew it was beyond our control. But then again, whatever will be will be, the future is not for our to see.

So yes I do believe in "forever in love" but that is not my greatest belief. My greatest belief would be treasure every moment with your loved ones and leave tomorrow to tomorrow ha! Most importantly, enjoy every moment with your special someone. <3

要幸福哦!

LC

No comments:

Post a Comment